CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doing Humaworm, can anyone identify these?

MaisondeAlbicans Views: 1,145
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,160,907

Re: Doing Humaworm, can anyone identify these?

Looks like something you'd find in a bag of Haribo haha, better out than in!

I've been GSE/saltwatering my sinuses and generally speaking they are clearest they have ever been. I did have a funny twinge up there earlier now you mention though, i'm on day two.

How many days until you noticed stuff like that coming out dude?

Bit graphic also but are you seperating those from solids or are they coming out seperate?\

I'm liquids only currently so all I see is brown liquid currently with white stringy yeast looking crud.

Given what you mentioned on my post i'm looking forward to starting foods a little sooner, makes sense about starving them sending into fungal rather than yeast as when I started fasting they really started running riot! Them turning to our own bodies for food makes sense too cos there's still lots of white stringy biz coming out and i'm 4 weeks without any food gosh dang. Never before have I looked forward to some steamed broccoli and cauliflower so much lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)