Are you seeing a doctor? you need a liver function test and a
better idea of what is wrong with you.
The Liver Flush will make symptoms worse (if you are unwell)
because the liver exits all toxins and if your other elimination
channels are already clogged up then it won't help matters.
You need to approach it holistically, for example:
1) Wonky thyroid will cause liver issues with lipo-proteins and conversion
of T3 -> T4 which is a major source of gallstone formation.
2) Mineral imbalances (calcium dominance, etc) will cause the bowel to be constipated
and the bile ducts to be vasoconstricted.
3) Mineral therapy creates chelation potential which causes liver toxin overload
if you do not have things like sulfur, MSM, ALA or whatever binding to it.
4) Candida/Yeast/ parasite overgrowth due to lack of bile release causes endotoxic
release/die off with LFs, your bowel situation is entirely more complicated if
you have leaky gut, inflammation, allergies.
5) malnutrition causes all sorts of problems with liver detoxification, fatty liver
and everything else in between, but you cannot solve that without solving the core
problems first (catch 22)
6) anti oxidant therapies work but need to be carefully managed as anti oxidants
at a certain level become pro oxidant and add to stress.
7) hormone levels (toxic liver) can cause all sorts of growths and problems which then
get attacked by the immune system and create inflammation which creates massive cyktokine
If you really really quite sick then you need to start with the bowel, then with diet,
then with anti oxidants, exercise, then address the liver, etc.
A blood test will tell you a lot about what is going on, without it, you will be walking
blind and will make things worse.