CureZone   Log On   Join
Clarity, not confusion.

nordskoven Views: 992
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 21,633

Clarity, not confusion.

Sorry to contradict you, but I have to suggest this posting shows amazing clarity, not confusion. And I have confidence in this love of truth effecting real healing. You don't have to be impatient for change. The change will flower naturally with your appetite for reality, which I find wondrous in your case. Kindly be kind to yourself with a little patience.

I found great strength in rooting out my hidden resentments (from childhood molestation by my brother which I had blocked out) by using a concentration exercise at the Foundation of Human Understanding. It's a free download, though I have the tape, which is clearer and more convenient. Tell them you're a kid and they'll send it for free.

Your essay nicely summed up the narcissistic sociopath as one who feeds off upset while maintaining a nice image, the wolf in sheep's clothing. While I'm sure some of his problems were physical, like chemical imbalance, I hope you dig deeper and figure out if there was any abuse in his background.

May Jesus grant you His peace, dearest. And don't forget Who your REAL Father is...Christ was so emphatic about this He said, "Call no man "father" even though He Himself used this word in other contexts than our Heavenly Father. While a literary device and not a command, it is as dramatic as He could make it. "Our Father Who art in Heaven..."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)