CureZone   Log On   Join
pneumonia,fever-experiencing killing effect of moxidetin?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
fightingpandabear Views: 816
Published: 7 years ago

pneumonia,fever-experiencing killing effect of moxidetin?

After taking 9 days dormactin injection 1.5ml SC in average each day +100lb moxidectin Oral +5mg/kg praziquentel oral each day. I start to have pneumonia, and fever for a week, now admitted in a hospital to be treated with Antibiotic while the doctors allows me to continue my own current treatment to the parasite. Last time when I experiencing pneumonia and fever was when I took a lot of ozonated olive oil-thought I had tape worms to treat with. Now I am thinking this is not coincident, and this killing effect may be true. I hope this is really the killing effect I am looking for.

I also take back the word that doramectin is not useful. I fought with dormactin injection, the moxidectin add-on effect is much better than ivermectin oral, reflected by how long the worms on my abdominal wall and chest can keep still without struggling around.

However both doramectin and ivermectin will stimulate the activity of the worms for a while at the beginning about 1 hour, then the motor activity will stop. And Moxidectin won't have any stimulation effect, but will just inhibit the activity. I experienced this, and some report published the same.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.531 sec, (1)