CureZone   Log On   Join
Funky business going on

MaisondeAlbicans Views: 1,000
Published: 8 years ago

Funky business going on

I'm expelling lots of thick green mucus with the aid of camphor/mint/garlic and onion, blocked sinuses that even saltwater/GSE are not unblocking. Huge headache, high temperature and some serious lethargy/brain fog. This is on day 19 or so of humaworm cleanse, Candida from birth, fighting it for 5 years, finally appears it may be on the back foot as i've never felt this good/bad at the same time.

My theory is that as old mucus is dislodged through using these herbs nasties are unearthed also, taking hold as my body expels them. what do you all think?

I'm unsure as to whether this is die off/flare up and may caused by Lufenuron kicking in (this started on day 3 Lufenuron), whether it is the raw garlic (this reaction started the day I started the garlic), the iodine finally doing something after a week and half, the high doses of GSE, the humaworm herbs or a combination of the lot. Also starting oregano oil and spacing everything in a logical manner for best absorption possible.

I have a feeling it is the raw garlic smashing this stuff in and being the most affordable solution I sincerely hope so. I've not felt this physically ill in years and really hope this is candida on it's back foot. Can still feel candida ball in throat/lung opening, this needs to go as it causes strep and has previously reinfected when most of body is clean, really need to toast all this junk and start from scratch, the candida ball is deep and my fingers are not reaching it, it does feel loosened however so let's hope persistence and this barrage of microbe killing stuff works magic! Suggestions welcomed and appreciated.

Currently doing humaworm, humacleanse, essiac, camphor/turpentine liniment a plenty, big doses of raw garlic, big doses of GSE, double doses of high strength oregano oil, iodine, lots of onions/garlic and spicy food in cooking, finished lufenuron loading also doubling/tripling cellulase/hemicellulase/protease/probiotic, gse/salt water nasal spray and lots of natural sea salt/greens.

Dang i'm feeling rough.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)