CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 19 - High body temperature, feel cold. Lots of thick green mucus, difficult to bring up. No parasites but suspect candida on the run.

MaisondeAlbicans Views: 1,796
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,165,450

Re: day 19 - High body temperature, feel cold. Lots of thick green mucus, difficult to bring up. No parasites but suspect candida on the run.

Movement/hole in stomach feeling is especially prominent after in recent days also, i've read this is common with parasites and candida, is this true?

Still no visible parasites, candida lump still lodged in throat, movements in gallbladder area today!

Still full of chest infection/flu like symptoms.

The feeling in the stomach initially started as a sharp shooting pain when inhaling deeply then developed into movement/hole in stomach feeling at random given times. Now it is mainly after eating.

Can anyone offer up some sense, thoughts, explanations or ideas? All money gone, nearly everything of value sold, no steady income whilst recovering, running out of ideas.

I'd go the doctors to have this properly checked out however.. Wasted years with doctors, oblivious as a child being thrown dangerous steroids, antibiotics and asthma treatments (twas candida).. As largely oblivious yet thrush aware teen, numerous misdiagnoses, inadequate anti fungal treatments and anti biotics.. As a young twenties adult lots of time wasting/departmentalized budget increasing spin, pain killers/cns suppressors and proton pump inhibitors offered and not taken... From 23-28 thousands spent, looooots of alternate remedies tested and every ounce of energy (almost) given.

I've spent hundreds with humaworm as a last chance shot, literally given the last of my money to humaworm, really saddened with no replies or advice offered for any posts, maybe there is some higher purpose to this, the tiniest light of faith still shines that there is reason to what I am going/coming through here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.529 sec, (1)