CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida or Not...that is the question

MaisondeAlbicans Views: 1,440
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,165,969

Re: Candida or Not...that is the question

And do not waste your money on all these supposed cures, a mistake I made was thinking that only the most expensive would be best and as much of it as possible, when that failed I decided that more time needed to be given, I gave up on social life and career and settled into my illness..

Today I do not have a pot to p**s in or 'career' so to speak despite having a healthy drive and knowledge.. I have very few true friends and literally live life cooking, reading books, listening to music, watching films and playing drums day in day out. I find this calming, enjoyable, empowering and educating as much as can be which as you already understand is part of the puzzle. On the other hand I have no money (thats a lie, around $40) and living with Mom. Hard to fathom at one point I was pulling in around 100k per year.

Do not make my mistakes, what you are looking for can be right under your nose all along and available with very little effort.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)