CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are mustard seeds ok on the candida diet?

Garlica Views: 5,394
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,166,613

Re: Are mustard seeds ok on the candida diet?

Mustard seeds are ok but I want add smth relevant to the discussion about the diet...As someone said here: diet is not enough. I would add to that "depriving diet is not enough if not even harmful to you". Everything should make sense. If some anti-candida diet says: eat redish soup for lunch”, you come up with a reasonable question: how i am going to carry on with that o.1 calories?
I am on a strict diet for 3 months. Though need to add that had been on a gluten and milk free diet for a few years before that. I eat everything that is healthy and have antifungal properties. A big chunk of my diet consists of cayenne pepper, onion, garlic. I include them alternatively to every meal. I do not eat fruits as a whole but make smoothies and shakes with a natural high quality yogurt so they are absorbed quickly not giving a chance for Candida to feast. I include into my smoothly all available berries, that I store frozen to have them whenever I need, kiwi, papaya, pineapple..(no bananas and citrus fruits yet) For the breakfast, I have a bowl of salad with onions, greens, cucumber, grated carrot, feta cheese, egg, sauerkraut, broccoli, kale..For lunch I might have meat or fish and salad with greens,cayenne pepper and onions. Second lunch(I call it that way as I try to eat meat and grains separately, not strictly, though, but when i feel like that) – grains: brown rice, millet or quinoa, with an onion salad. I drink warm water btw meals. I eat soo much better now than before i started my diet, that my body could not get suffered from malnurishment at all. The only hard side i undergo very often is craving for sugar, coffee and cookies which I ignore as we all know that Sugar is a light drug, very addictive, so I help myself with the self-talk. I say smth like: I do not want depend on Sugar like a drug user..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.220 sec, (1)