CureZone   Log On   Join
Have any B.O. sufferers found success with natural deodorants (over antiperspirants) ?

Simi77 Views: 997
Published: 7 years ago

Have any B.O. sufferers found success with natural deodorants (over antiperspirants) ?

Background:

I have bromhidrosis and probably something else, too. At this point, I can only smell my bromidrosis (underarm). It's similar to a cheesy, feces type smell. Not typical B.O., but it used to be. It has changed over the years - far worse, now. If it's a horrible smell day, I can also smell a sour odor on my skin, like my back area.

What has helped is not using any soap bars and sticking to low pH body washes, only. Think: SebaMed, Feminine Washes, etc. I always leave a ring around the tub, which makes me think I tend to get dirtier/oilier than the average person, but I've read posts from others without B.O. that also have this issue. I also use an epilator instead of shaving and even though it hasn't helped, it might eventually. I also stick with unscented deodorants for two reasons. First, I don't want to mask my Body Odor , since I cannot tell if something it working or not. Secondly, scented products make my b.o. worse.

Right now, I am thinking of experimenting with natural deodorants since they are more geared towards stopping the odor and I've read antiperspirants can make b.o. worse. Regular deodorants simply do NOT work on me. I sweat too much, so it's not going to make a big difference. I smell so bad within 5 minutes of exiting the shower, I can't imagine using a natural (healthier) deodorant making my issue worse.

Just wondering if anyone here has had any success with this or better yet can recommend a good brand :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.797 sec, (1)