CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treat Bromhidrosis with
Simi77 Views: 1,879
Published: 7 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,167,047

Re: Treat Bromhidrosis with

That's a good question. And yes, your primary doctor can diagnose you. Usually, it's just a smell test. However, they can perform tests on your sweat glands.

You may want to stick with a dermatologist.

Hope that helps :)
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.313 sec, (1)