CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can make it right?

Simi77 Views: 818
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,167,123

Re: I can make it right?

I am not sure why you can't get your test results, at least..

However, your doctor most likely will not want to give you a prescription without a follow-up. It's terrible, I know...

We truly understand that it's difficult. I found that certain medications work well on me, but because of the perceived long-term side effects I cannot get a prescription for them.

It's pretty tough. But in the long-run, I'd rather focus on long-term healthy solutions than to cause health issues just to avoid offending those around me. However, there are much larger implications (negative) of having chronic b.o.

You tend to earn less and have problems in work and academic settings. It can be very devastating on your life.

My former boss would refuse to let me go to functions and would exclude me from meetings and from meeting customers. She was difficult to deal with...

Teachers will also give you a very hard time, I found. Very similar to a class bully. Since, they set the tone of the class, their behavior is reciprocated by students.

Trust me, I know what it's like being the laughing stock or have people be so mean to you, it's almost laughable to see someone get so upset over something as trivial as odor.

However, I will say to Keep Calm & Carry On. You have two weeks, I'd prep as much as possible. Keep track of any changes, you don't have to passively wait. You can try to monitor your symptoms and express your observations with your doctor. You're ok, don't worry. It's wonderful that they are working with you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)