CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yep, I jinxed myself...

HappyFast Views: 1,142
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 216,716

Re: Yep, I jinxed myself...

Well, if I were in your boat, I would just keep going on your fast and finish out the 10 days or however long you set out to do the cleanse. The breadsticks were a set-back, but they do not have to keep you from continuing on your fast with firmer resolve not to break the fast again until you have acheived the level of cleansing you desired in the first place. I found days 4 and 5 excruciating in their boredom, but once I got past them, the whole thing clicked into a rhythm and routine of making the lemonade every couple of hours and I started to find other activities to fill in the boredom of not eating. Anyway, I would say get back up on the horse immediately and keep riding and don't look back - just strengthen your resolve not to fall off the wagon until you and your body really decide to consciously break the fast.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)