CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't know what to do

Simi77 Views: 1,398
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,167,550

Re: I don't know what to do

I know how hard it can be...

Does it help to know that there are thousands of people going through this very same thing? Thank God for the internet. Sometimes, it can feel like you're the only one. I don't know anyone else that gets these types of responses, either.

Keep in mind, that I do know some folks who smell pretty bad, but nobody seems to care. It's odd. I figure I must smell really, really bad. Worse that I can sense on myself. Perhaps, I am just used to my own scent, lol

You also did nothing to deserve this. Just like so many didn't warrant cancer or to die due to senseless violence. Some are just asked to wonder through life with very little obstacles, while others are asked to bear more than they feel possible. Have you seen the movie The Elephant Man? What a terrible disorder and he was such a wonderful person, I am just glad some wonderful people took the time to notice. I am sure his reward in heaven was great.

It's positive to hear that a diet is helping :) Looking for quick fixes can be very discouraging. You just have to find something to be thankful for, each day. Being in the 21st century certainly makes this issue easier, than say, being in the 1950s.

Loneliness is not an easy burden and I think it's what can be the more difficult to deal with. But even those who don't seem lonely, can still feel that way.

Your life is not at ALL a waste, either. Just reading your message, is probably helping someone (like me) feel less alone :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)