CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have any B.O. sufferers found success with natural deodorants (over antiperspirants) ?

Simi77 Views: 927
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,167,011

Re: Have any B.O. sufferers found success with natural deodorants (over antiperspirants) ?

So, I bought 2 "well reviewed" natural deodorants and one is terrible for my everyday. However, I am fairly active, so perhaps, for a regular work day it MIGHT help. I doubt it, though. I have to reapply this stuff every 5 minutes.

It DOES work better than my Clinique (unscented). I've noticed that unscented department store brands have worked better in the past, but now the only thing that seems to help are natural deodorants and low pH body washes.

By the way, I am still experimenting with it, but I think buttermilk helps reduce my sweating. I heard about it online, but I think it helps, despite how silly that sounds.

I am now starting to think that my unscented deodorant was causing the fecal smell. No joke. I have never smelled that under my arms, not like that. I used to think people were just being rude and mean, but no. It was very, very bad. It's not all roses, now, but it's calmed down now that I've switched. It might be my deodorant, or it could be my very bad chemical response to unscented deodorants.

It always amazes me how RESILIENT my sweat glands are. They just DON'T give up.

#gladiatorglands

New Deodorant: Soapwalla

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)