CureZone   Log On   Join
Image of a Parasite followed by a number of questions

MichaelZ Views: 733
Published: 7 years ago

Image of a Parasite followed by a number of questions

Hey guys, I have been battling parasites infection for the past one month, and I think I have been successful, mainly due to the fact that most of the symptoms are gone. I have been taking mebendazole twice daily (100mg) for 7 days and then
albendazole(400mg) once daily for 6 days to heal the infestation.

1) What kind of parasite is this? Its about 5cm long and about 3-4mm wide. Its flat and non-segmented, dies to either mebendazole or albendazole (seen them after taking either of those).

2) Whenever I eat anything that is solid, such as lots of bread or pasta, I tend to get stomach bloating back followed with fatigue etc. Symptoms are removed 2-3 days, or usually when i starve the next day. There is no problem with yoghurts, soups etc. I recently ate 4000 kCal and was fine. No bloating. Is this leaky gut or food allergies ?

3) During and after the cleanse with medication I started hearing LOTS of stomach gurgling, on average one noise in 10 seconds. What does it mean?

4) I am VERY tired, VERY VERY. But in a positive way. I can sleep 10 hours/day and still feel tired. However I have just completed my 4th session of jogging this week, has not happened in 2 years time. I often could only run once a week. Is the tiredness normal? How long it will last?

All the best hope for you guys trying to fight your own parasitic infections. Heads up, don't give up!

Michael.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)