CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't know what to do

Simi77 Views: 1,522
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,167,550

Re: I don't know what to do

Don't shower with soap bars like dial. It's actually not good, at all. It dries out your skin because of the high pH - it's too alkaline.

I take two hot/warm showers a day (finish with cold water) and I don't have dry skin because I use a low pH soap which seems to help with the odor much better.

A cheaper one (than SebaMed) would be Feminine washes and Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo.

I would use the feminine wash over the shampoo, though. I find that by itself, the feminine wash is better, but the shampoo leaves a clean scent that I can smell after a shower. Bath soaks aren't nearly as effective (for me) as low pH soaps.

You can pair it with a low pH lotion, too. Ahava is good, but expensive. There is another one available at the pharmacy, but I can't remember the name. Starts with an "A". It's more expensive than your average lotion, though. Plus, diet, water and exercise is important. I carry a water bottle whereever I go, one that is refillable.

Keep your anxiety as low as possible, too. Find a good doctor or therapist and pair every negative thought with something positive.

All is not lost

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)