CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Perfume (Fragrance) Sensitivities & Chemical Body Odors

Simi77 Views: 1,231
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,168,898

Re: Perfume (Fragrance) Sensitivities & Chemical Body Odors

Thank you, Hope2012 :)

I think I may not be releasing the same chemical? I agree that there are folks with worse Body Odor than I have, but mine has certainly caused people to treat me far worse than someone not wearing deodorant at all and who have not bathed. This always happens to me. In fact, what is quite funny is a woman was sitting next to me on the bus. A public very stinky bus with a man on the other end of the aisle who obviously hadn't bathed in a week. Dirty nails, Body Odor , the works.

She MOVED AWAY from me and sat next to him. I was just reading a book, nothing more. She chose to sit *closer* to the homeless man and I can sense her looking at me as if I was the one with dirty nails and who hadn't bathed.

Another man came on the bus and after sitting next to me for about 2 minutes opted to move over, as well.

It's because of this that I think my Body Odor is worse than typical. Now, I can smell a feces smell, but ever since I am doing my current regimen its gone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.654 sec, (1)