CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you god!!
Simi77 Views: 1,793
Published: 7 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,169,565

Re: Thank you god!!

Hi Atlanta55,

I think you can take a breathe test or a blood test at your GP. I don't think you need a specialist for it...

If h.pylori is overly prevalent, I think you'll notice some digestive issues... So, for it's treatment, you might need to see a gastroenterologist for ongoing symptoms...

Hope that helps...
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

3.266 sec, (1)