CureZone   Log On   Join
Anybody had vaginal yeast infection stop in a time of breastfeeding?

Garlica Views: 295
Published: 7 years ago

Anybody had vaginal yeast infection stop in a time of breastfeeding?

That is still remains a mystery for myself. My systematic Candida is going on for 15 years(now i feel better thanks to the treatment) but the time i did not follow the anti-candida diet, I had it in an unstoppable basis. I also had it during both my pregnancies. Then i breastfed my kids for a long time(slightly more than 2 years both of them). Every time of my breastfeeding course i had no symptoms of vaginal yeast! One remark, I had it occasionally once or twice, but that was nothing compared to the intensity and persistency of my regular yeast.. When I had been stopped breastfeeding, I did not have any yeast related discharge for about 2 weeks and then it came to attack me back again. The only explanation I come up about that is hormonal change. If anybody wants to share thoughts on that matter I would be greatly appreciative!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)