CureZone   Log On   Join
My ammonia body odor is back, but that's a good thing!

Malodorsyndrome Views: 1,335
Published: 7 years ago

My ammonia body odor is back, but that's a good thing!

Yes, the dreaded ammonia Body Odor is back, however that's actually a good thing! Why would it be a good thing you ask? Let me explain; if you scroll down a bit and read my posts about probiotics, yogurt and eating healthy, you'll read that I was actually doing quite well. That's to say, I had my ammonia odor under control.

So what happened? I went completely off my diet is what happened. I stopped taking my probiotics and started eating unhealthy foods, which made my IBS flare, which caused major constipation, which caused the ammonia Body Odor to return. Total ripple effect. Actually it's somewhat of an exciting and promising discovery.

So what happens now? Now I go back on my diet and my probiotics. Too much Sugar and processed foods in your diet can not only wreck your health, but these unhealthy habits can make you smell pretty bad! Well, that's my update. I'll keep you all informed. Good luck and never give up hope!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)