CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Commonknowledge: Strongyloides Protocol - Albendazole and Ivermectin

Soly047 Views: 2,188
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,169,885

Re: Commonknowledge: Strongyloides Protocol - Albendazole and Ivermectin

commonknowledge: I know. Now one can them still since I don't know all the details. Also one might have a few worm types (not just one parasite). Ascaris adult yeah but not the larvae esp when they are 'growing'. So why the hell are you stressing the point above? I noticed on this forum that many ppl can't get 'cured' (I'm in the same boat BTW and I'm dealing with ascariasis which it theory is curable!) some ppl here go after 'exotic types' just to try to explain why the meds don't work/they can't get cured while in fact they might have common parasites such as Ascaris but yet nothing seem to cure one. That's where one need to Q the current medicine today itself. Many studies shown that the anti- parasite drugs such as albendazole was 'effective' but none actually proved any cure by using a solid evidence which is extremely hard if not impossible to get anyway. Now you understand me? Before thinking it's something more 'rare' Q the cure itself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.047 sec, (1)