CureZone   Log On   Join
Alinia 3 days left

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Cimber38 Views: 1,065
Published: 7 years ago

Alinia 3 days left

I have 3 days left of 15 days of Alinia. I haven't passed anything in about a week now. This med worked pretty well for me. It killed off a lot of smaller worms that I'm thinking were adult pin worms. It was not as harsh as albendazole and I tolerated it well. I think this worked the best for killing pin worms out of everything else I tried. I had a mild stomach ache for two days and some gas. I peed neon yellow the whole time. I hope this is the end of these buggers. I'll take herbs for a few days and then go back on the albendazole and ivermectin to see if any more big ones are left. To date I have passed two big worms (ascaris), about 400 or more small worms, mixed pin worms, Ascaris and hookworms and 12 flukes. I have cleared up the stuff coming out of my skin which I think was mansonella streptocera judging by the locations behavior and appearance of them. No more crawling in my body or scalp. Nothing in my eyes, nose and ears. I don't feel any movement or pain in my liver or intestines now. I'll wait and see if the albendazole stirs any more up. It has been a long haul and a very uncomfortable journey but I am feeling so much better. I have to take carafate to heal my bleeding ulcers in stomach and intestines. I'm supposed to take omeprazole but I only took it for a week because I'm afraid to lower my stomach acid again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)