CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do not fall for the candida trap. You are just fine...

MaisondeAlbicans Views: 3,227
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,170,585

Re: Do not fall for the candida trap. You are just fine...

See, more money to the experts, another whacky idea that might just work and another easy customer. Candida does exist, it is very real, however it sticks around because we are pissed off with it, it has an effect, we keep looking at it and what we are seeking we are finding. The focus is I wonder if candida has gone yet rather than, candida has cleared a lot, candida has gone. This is a challenge for the mind and being. Stop wasting money on meds and bright ideas. Do something to change the run down state of being. You watch breaking bad? Walt went into remission when he had a purpose, a goal, a new focus, motive etc. Then when his family found out how he was doing it and turned against him, it came back visciously. This is a law of life, this is how it works. Find a purpose, something worthy, something worth getting motivated about and do it. Before you know it you will have literally forgotten about candida, it will be gone. A few years back when I became focused on getting in good shape I smashed a gym in every other day, sometimes every day for a year. My focus was how do I grow, how do I become stronger... Only when I think back to that time, candida was not a problem, I had no manifestations of candida... Then when I lost focus on the gym, started smoking agin, partying every weekend as if by magic the candida came back plus other symptoms. Strangest thing is whilst I was doing these things, something inside me was saying 'no, you know this aint cool' there was always a guilt feeling especially the next morning as though something in side was crying, what are you doing to yourself this is not how you were supposed to live. Only now I have quit partying every weekend, quit smoking and doing a gym am I starting to actually feel good, given enough time candida will simply disappear again as it is no longer in focus, no longer a part of my life. As long as we allow things to seem real to us, we are putting our energy to it. We nurture it, feed it, allow it to grow. Whether we like it or not it must grow for growth is the law of life, if you are receding you are dying if you are growing you are living, seeds we nurture flourish so pick out the weeds.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.547 sec, (2)