CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do not fall for the candida trap. You are just fine...

MaisondeAlbicans Views: 2,560
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,170,349

Re: Do not fall for the candida trap. You are just fine...

28 yrs, I only say five because out of the 7 i've been consciously 'figthing' it, 2 years worth were times I lost faith and feel back into old way. Can you say you give it your all for twenty whatever years like you proclaim?

If I say i've got it of course it is real, but so is a lot of what we think about and give our emotion to, it becomes a part of us.

You doing crossfit and marathons has you focusing on building, growing and improving more so than 'oh no this candida'. Anyone with candida needs to get seriously active, start a business, start exercise, start doing, doing, doing. This is bringing in, this is growth, this is constructive, a part of your being, this will build you faster than candida can deconstruct you. You go train to do a marathon sub 2hrs 30mins, commit to it, think about it every minute of every day until you have done it and i guarantee, you wont even come here to thank me because you will have completely forgotten about candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)