CureZone   Log On   Join
pregnancy issues

adrianar Views: 1,067
Published: 7 years ago

pregnancy issues

Dear MH,

Before I got pregnant I did lots of cleansing with herbs, juice fasting, and liver flushes for about a year because I had been very sick after years of smoking, bad foods, and antibiotics. Now I am pregnant and have been feeling great and full of energy with no morning sickness whatsoever. I eat a mostly raw vegan diet, use LBB, have 3-4 nice big bowel movements a day, my skin is clearer than ever, HOWEVER, now there is one problem that I haven't had since I started cleansing. I am suffering from a very stubborn yeast infection down there. This has been very depressing for me because I really thought I was healthy enough to never have this problem again and have worked so hard to be healthy. If my gut feels like it has healed and digestion is working better than ever, why am I all the sudden having this problem while pregnant? I have tried herbs like oil of oregano, echinacea, and olive leaf in multiple doses through out the day and it still persists. I have also been exercising to get my circulation going every single day. If I wasn't pregnant, I already know a liver flush and a 3 day OJ fast would take care of this problem. Would this method be safe to do while pregnant? I am 3 months along. I appreciate any advice you may have!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)