CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pregnancy issues

MH 108 Views: 983
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,173,275

Re: pregnancy issues

Dear MH,
HAY

Before I got pregnant I did lots of cleansing with herbs, juice fasting, and liver flushes for about a year
GREAT

because I had been very sick after years of smoking,
OK
bad foods,
OK
and antibiotics.
OK

Now I am pregnant
OK
HOW OLD? HOW MANY CHILDREN?

and have been feeling great and full of energy with no morning sickness whatsoever.
OK

I eat a mostly raw vegan diet,
OK

use LBB,
GREAT

have 3-4 nice big bowel movements a day,
WOW

my skin is clearer than ever,
SUPER

HOWEVER, now there is one problem that I haven't had since I started cleansing. I am suffering from a very stubborn yeast infection down there.
ALWAYS SEE YOUR CHIROPRACTOR EVERY 30 DAYS WHILE PREGNANT AND EVERY WEEK THE LAST MONTH.

PRESSURE ON YOUR COLON / KIDNEYS, EVERYTHING "CHANGES" YOUR CIRCULATION AND MOVES YOUR SPINE. THIS IS 1 TIME A GOOD CHIROPRACTOR IS WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD…

HERB WISE, OLIVE LEAF THE SAFEST OF THEM ALL, READ OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT BY WALKER TO GET BELIEF IN THE HERB. IT IS GREAT FOR ALL INFECTIONS, ESPECIALLY PREGNANCY----WE KNOW A HANDFUL OF YOUNG WOMEN THAT HAD HERPES AND DIDN'T KNOW IT UNTIL THEIR FIRST DOCTOR'S VISIT AND USING HIGH DOSE OLIVE LEAF WERE ABLE TO BE CLEAR BEFORE DELIVERY…..SOMETHING PRETTY AMAZING WHEN YOU FIGURE HOW SIMPLE AND EASY OLIVE LEAF IS TO OBTAIN AND USE. OTHERWISE OREGANO OIL IS THE MOST POWERFUL HERB I THINK ANY HUMAN EVER NEEDS TO USE AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE OR ANY ANIMAL OR BIRD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT---BUT YOU WON'T FIND ALLOT OF BOOKS ON THE USE OF IT AND ESPECIALLY ALL BOOKS AVOID PREGNANCY LIKE A PLAGUE……….ALSO READ THE DR. MOM BOOK AND SIMILAR PREGNANCY BOOKS.

This has been very depressing for me
NO WORRIES, IT IS "EXTREMELY" COMMON.
YOUR BODY DOES ALLOT OF HOUSE CLEANING AS IT PREPARES TO MAKE A NEW LIFE...

because I really thought I was healthy enough to never have this problem again and have worked so hard to be healthy. If my gut feels like it has healed and digestion is working better than ever, why am I all the sudden having this problem while pregnant?
ASK YOUR GIRL FRIENDS AND YOU WILL SEE THEY ALL HAD THIS PROBLEM 1 TIME OR ANOTHER WHILE PREGNANT…

DR. CHRISTOPHER, SITZ BATH BOOK AND OTHER AUTHORS FROM LONG AGO SUGGESTED YOU DON'T HAVE SEX BUT 2-3 TIMES MONTHLY WHEN SEEKING TO BECOME PREGNANT AND NEVER AFTER PREGNANT AND NEVER FOR 2 YEARS AFTER DELIVERY……..AND NATURALLY THOSE BOOKS WERE NEVER POPULAR BY THE MALE RACE…..

HAVING SEX AFTER PREGNANT BREAKS EVERY NATURE LAW IN THE UNIVERSE, BUT MEDICAL DOCTORS WILL TELL WOMEN WHO ARE WATING TO HAVE THEIR BABY TO GO HOME AND HAVE SEX SO THE "INFECTION" WILL FORCE THE DELIVERY TO START. SO THAT IS JUST 1 OF MANY POSSIBLE CAUSES.
THE CURE IS CHIROPRACTIC, LBB AND OLIVE LEAF, OREGANO AND GOOD SUNSHINE AND ALWAYS BE HAPPY WHILE PREGNANT.

I have tried herbs like oil of oregano,
LIFETIME HERB

echinacea,
OK

and olive leaf
LIFETIME HERB
in multiple doses through out the day and it still persists.
EVERY DAY
LBB AS NEEDED
CHIROPRACTOR
LIGHT DIET

I have also been exercising to get my circulation going every single day.
WHEN PREGNANT ALWAYS KEEP ALL EXERCISE "NORMAL" AND NEVER STRESSFUL. WORKING UP TILL DELIVERY IS SOMETHING MANY WOMEN DO----BUT WHEN POSSIBLE, JUST KICK BACK AND ENJOY THE 9 MONTHS.

If I wasn't pregnant, I already know a liver flush and a 3 day OJ fast would take care of this problem. Would this method be safe to do while pregnant?
I WOULD NEVER LIVER FLUSH
I WOULD NOT TAKE THE SALTS DURING A ORANGE JUICE FLUSH, BUT ANYONE CAN LIVE ON ORANGE JUICE FOR 3 DAYS OR FRUIT FOR 3 DAYS OR EVERYDAY OF THEIR ENTIRE LIFE IF THEY CHOSE TO.

IDEALLY DON'T STRESS OVER THIS.
DON'T MAKE THE BODY START A CLEANSE.
JUST STOP ALL FOODS, HABITS THAT WILL SLOW THE BODY DOWN FROM BEING HEALTHY AND ALLOW THE SELF-CLEANSING TO TAKES ITS COURSE.

I am 3 months along.
GOOD
THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ARE THE MOST CRITICAL
NOW IT SHOULD BE SMOOTH SAILING.

I appreciate any advice you may have!
LIGHT DIET
OLIVE LEAF

I NORMALLY HAVE ALWAYS SUGGESTED 7 CAPSULES DAILY PREVENTION OR 21 CAPSULES FOR TREATMENT. MY WIFE ALWAYS TALKED TO THE PREGNANT ONES AND SHE WOULD KNOW THE DOSE PREGNANT WOMEN HAVE TAKEN FOR SUCH THINGS.

WITH PREGNANCY : WHEN IN DOUBT ALWAYS BE EXAMINED B Y YOUR M.D., ONLY THEY LEGALLY CAN SUGGEST ANYTHING FOR YOU FOR INFECTION…..NATURALLY THEY WANT ALL PREGNANT WOMEN TO BE BOMBARDED BY THEIR TESTING MORE THAN ANY THING ELSE AND A SICK MOTHER AND SICK BABY MAKES THEIR FUTURE BIG $$$$ FOR THEIR BROTHERHOOD. DIABETIC AND CANCERS ARE THEIR SPECIALTIES……WHICH SCARES SMART WOMEN INTO SEEKING THE BEST POSSIBLE PROFESSIONAL HELP SHE CAN FIND WHEN SHE IS PREGNANT.

I ALWAYS SAY START WITH YOUR CHIROPRACTOR, HE SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOU AT LEAST 4+ TIMES BY NOW. HE CAN HELP YOU WITH PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SHOULD KNOW ALL THE GOOD DOCTORS IN THE AREA.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.391 sec, (3)