Hulda Clark Cleanse

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Google Advertisement
cdp88 Views: 4,251
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 23,439

Re: Addison's Disease

I have had Addisons since I was 4 years old. I am now 47 and I was diagnosed 3 years ago. As a child I was in the hospital at least once every year dying because they didn't know what to do to help me. Several times a priest came in and read me my last rights. It was very hard on my family. As an adult it hasn't been every year, I skip a year now and then. A few years ago I had my first surgery which is a no no for people with addisons (unless you know and get a steroid IV)So the next day after the surgery I was extremely sick with 104 fever and went right in the hosp. I guess I just got lucky because FINALLY after all these years someone knew what to look for and he said "this kinda looks like addisons" I was relieved but also angry because no one had ever figured it out until then. The way I would describe an addisons "episode" would be that first I'm usually sick, have a cold or infection of some sort. Or really stressed out (I had a really horrible flight with 2 screaming kids and when I landed went home and was woken with a 105 fever and rushed to the hospital for 2 weeks.) all of a sudden it's like a sinking feeling, sinking into weakness. Fever sometimes comes quickly but sometimes I can catch it before it gets too high and take tylonol. The nausea is the worst! ondansetron is the best nausea med. It melts under your tongue and doesn't make you throw up more. (because when I'm sick even an ice chip will make me throw up.I always have some in my night table draw because once I start throwing up it's over and someone better get me to a hospital be for I pass out. After trying to have a baby for 5 years and being told I could never conceive, I have had three very health babies after three very wonderful and healthy pregnancies. I have been told after I found out that I have addisons that I shouldn't have ever been able to get pregnant and if by some miracle I did, it should have been a horrific ordeal. NOT! When I was pregnant it was the most healthy I have ever felt in my life. The doc wants me to take steroids every day for the rest of my life, but I'm not. I have them and if I feel sick and week I will ween myself onto them starting with a half of a pill of a low dose and work my way up and when I'm better I then ween myself off of them. It works for me, but everyone is different. I hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)