CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long and what dosage before you saw improvements?

Jay77 Views: 1,107
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,174,567

Re: How long and what dosage before you saw improvements?

I was playing around with 6-25mgs for a couple weeks and had to stop because I felt terrible. I then jumped in head first, with 100mgs and made it up to 300mgs a couple weeks later of (lugols 5%). Co factors were crucial. It took about a week maybe 2 and felt fantastic. detox was a little harsh, had some major emotions come up, was angry and sad, pretty intense. made it past though and my mood is wayyyyy more stable now. I think selenium and salt were crucial. Also like grizz says I feel vitamin d was super important (I cant emphasize that enough), but i jumped on that band wagon years ago. I also take zinc (good for colds). That said since adding iodine, I havent really been sick in the past 6 months. That said I use oil of oregano at any sign of the sniffles, and kapow 1-2 days later i feel 100% again.

I used to get colds all the time before I started Zinc, they became much less frequent after, now with my regimine, I dont seem to get sick at all....

I still see some improvemets.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)