* He would seem to be completely on-side with allopathic medicine's view that candida doesn't really exist.
I'm assuming you mean alternative medicine's theory of "chronic candida" and if so, yes, I agree with the medical community that that form of candida doesn't really exist. Even integrative doctor Dr. Weil agrees:
Q - Concerned About Candidiasis?
A - Your patient has bought into the scientifically unfounded notion that Candida albicans, a species of yeast that normally lives harmlessly in the gastrointestinal tract and vagina, can routinely become a serious systemic infection responsible for a host of ailments.
Diagnoses of systemic candidiasis usually have no scientific basis, and most of the recommended treatments for it waste time and money. Anyone with yeast growing in the blood or vital organs would be critically ill in an intensive care unit.
* natway is all over this forum.
Is that some kind of cheap shot?
* natway never really shows much research for his opinions. He just likes to blab alot with no real backup evidence.
Hard to take you seriously after that. I always post links to support my opinions. Did you miss the one's I posted this thread of mine that you responded to?
* For myself, I'm wondering whether natway is a medical doctor himself.
The paranoia is setting in.
* Hands up anyone here who has ever had successful eradication of serious candida issues using the allopathic drugs approach.
Kind of an ironic statement by you when you previously said that allopathic medicine says that "candida doesn't really exist".
* Finally, natway does not and has never had a candida problem.
Never claimed to have. I bet most doctors who treat real and unreal candida problems never had either. I started looking into candida when a couple of us noticed that very few people doing the popular candida protocols were improving and a lot of them were getting worse.
* here is a rough copy of my new book on candida
The spit test? Even McCombs thinks that is worthless.
Since you were trashing me for what you think is lack of supporting evidence for my opinions, where's the scientific evidence for the candida symptoms and you list in your little online book?
Drinking borax? You are playing with people's lives.
How many people here have significantly improved from your candida protocol?
* And, finally, here's a special video just for natway, from a qualified doctor(a candida specialist) chatting about candida:
A quack selling unproven expensive supplements? No thanks. All the symptoms he lists in his candida questionnaire can be explained by under-eating, btw.