CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cured my peeling lips - before/after photos

cveale Views: 15,247
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,177,362

Re: cured my peeling lips - before/after photos

UPDATE!! So it has been about a week since I did this process and today was the fully cured point (so far!) In the second to last .png image above, I posted a "before, during, after" photo. The "after" photo you can see a slight yellow-orange tint to the center of my lips, along with a few small scabs. This is the dead skin I've been constantly applying aloe to. Today, although I kept putting on aloe, my skin was beginning to peel on it's own. I did not pick at it, just kept applying aloe. Eventually throughout the day the dead yellow skin peeled off on its own.

Here is a picture of my healed lips! (Notice how the scabs are completely gone too!) I am continuing to put aloe on my "new lips" as well as gargle/gulp the apple cider vinegar. Good luck all! I'll let you know if this isn't a success.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)