CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High blood pressure (hypertension) and Master Cleanse

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
hopinso Views: 23,910
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 218,037

Re: High blood pressure (hypertension) and Master Cleanse

I had a moderate drop in blood pressure when doing The Master Cleanse last summer. Water Fasting is supposed to be able to cure HBP in ten to twenty one days, but so far I can't go that long. One word of warning, even though I have gotten my blood pressure to the high normal range without medications through weight loss and liver flushes, I did a salt water flush a few weeks ago that caused my BP to spike to a very dangerous level, something like 189/120 (I wrote it down somewhere, but don't have it at my desk). Anyway, I would suggest you avoid doing the salt water flush and stick with either the laxative tea or substitute enemas for the SWF. I am planning to begin another modified version of The Master Cleanse starting Sunday and go ten to fourteen days. I probably won't post too much here since I use Sucanat instead of Maple syrup and refuse to ever do another SWF. I may post on the General Fasting forum if I experience any interesting changes or have questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.859 sec, (1)