CureZone   Log On   Join
Started parasitic cleanse along with coffee enemas, having symptoms I'm curious are common

Views: 1,283
Published: 8 years ago

Started parasitic cleanse along with coffee enemas, having symptoms I'm curious are common

I started coffee enemas on Monday along with Artemisia Combination supplements. I also drink iaso tea as a distributor daily if anyone is familiarwith the 9 herbs of the tea. I wwasn't exactly going for a "candida cleanse" however by Thursday I had a terrible yeast infection come on..not normal for me. My nose has been running like crazy and today I tried a papaya smoothie with the seeds/organic pineapple/ tbs of organic virgin coconut oil. .i was almost instantly in severe abdominal pain. I ended up after about an hour throwing up..and I'm almost thinking I threw up small white worms..almost like rice. I've not had much solid foods in the past 2 weeks so I'm careful to observe what comes out that didn't go in. Is it normal to get a yeast infection as you are trying to detox? Can you throw up parasites?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.033 sec, (1)