CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: eyebrows and scalp

Views: 3,701
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,183,019

Re: eyebrows and scalp

Nope not familiar with biofilm ? I have had the goo stuff on my head on and off over the years but the worst episode was this last summer.

Mine is a long story .Ive been battling something for years .Started with living in a remote unused summer cabin and getting some kind of lower leg rash and then developing horrible extreme panic attacks .Then fatigue, flu like symptoms .
Some kind of weird cycling illness and then this last summer (august) the dog had fleas and I felt like I got swarmed by something and this crawling itchy scalp thing started then a few months later I started seeing white things in urine and stool and then I started getting air bubbles in both .Now my stomach is a mess and my whole body aches .I have fevers, headache ,constant red eyes blurry vision ..I think it is either lyme disease or a round worm co infection of some sort.
The albendazole and iver protocol followed by 600 mg oregano oil for six weeks had me almost cured but I might have been re exposed .
My dog also has this weird itch and the only thing the vet could find were the little black specks that I also find .
I have a lot of symptoms
I know how annoying the scalp thing is because even though I have a lot of other things going on the scalp issue is still the one that is driving me insane .It doesn't let you forget that is for sure .The goo might be gone but the crawly feeling is not

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.125 sec, (1)