CureZone   Log On   Join
Leaky gut fecal BO.

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
depressedstressedgal Views: 3,377
Published: 7 years ago

Leaky gut fecal BO.

Hey everyone, I'm 14 and have been dealing with a strange Body Odor since I was 8 or 9 (4th grade). When I was little my mom was always at work and never had time to feed me good foods. I lived with my grandma who never really played attention to my foods. She let me eat whatever I wanted. So I ate spicy Indian chips every day and junk food for about 2 years. And I always ate Indian food like roti and more spice. One day I couldn't stop PASSING GAS (FARTING) in class. I felt it coming out every second. So I was worried. I didn't k ow what was going on. Everyone said I smelled like poop and ask me if I farted, even my family.y mom and doctors always pretend like they cant smell it and never tell me the truth. Teachers make fun of me too. I haven't been passing glass uncontrollably every day though since then, it was just that one day. But I HA E smelled really bad and like poop but I can never smell it myself. Only sometimes when I'm moving can I smell it a little bit, it smells like feces.. But I don't know. I also feel really weird and hot all the time I never feel light and good. I don't know how to explain it, but before the bad BO I felt so good and clean and different than now. Now I always feel heavy and everyone is always so cold in winter but I'm always hot. Anyways, so I'm pretty sure I have leaky gut. I need help, any ideas on how to cure this? Please, I appreciate every piece of info you can give me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)