CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Would Lugol's melt gel caps?

dc10 Views: 782
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,187,197

Re: Would Lugol's melt gel caps?

wow, thx. I've been thinking... since gel caps are supposed to be dissolved by water and Lugols is Iodine and water.. Hmm.. I take a medicine dispenser with me in the car and sometimes I take pills while driving so doing surgery while driving is probably not good for me...

What I'm doing now.. I buy 7 2 oz spray bottles from walmart...at the end of every Sunday, I put 40 drops of Lugols in each bottle and fill it up with water. I take 1 bottle with me each day along with the medicine dispenser. While I'm driving and when it comes time to take iodine, I down 1/2 bottle (50mg) and take a big drink of water.

Trouble is the Iodine mix in the little spray bottle is not diluted enough to be easy on my throat. No matter how much water I drink afterward, I still expose my throat to the initial concentration. I thought I could get away with it but lately I've been having terrible acid reflux symptoms... they started small now they complete wreck my day. The only other solution is to dump the entire bottle in my 24oz coffee and drink it through out the day. .. Anyway.. still researching... yeah, I take my pills 6 times a day and am looking for portable solutions to Iodine supplementation...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)