CureZone   Log On   Join
Fasting for Fatty Liver

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
JronR Views: 2,217
Published: 7 years ago

Fasting for Fatty Liver

I was recently diagnosed with fatty liver. My ALT and AST tests were elevated slightly, and the doctor sent me for an ultrasound; the result was simply fatty liver. I was a little worried it was NASH but the Dr was adamant it was not, going by the ultrasound and other drs report.

In the meantime, I am 436lbs (Have lost 20!), have high blood pressure, etc. My liver is swollen, but not painful. I have no gall stones, pancreas was fine, cholesterol is normal, and my HDL is actually 59. My glucose was fine. My bilirubin is normal, my wbc count was high, but the rest were normal.

My diet closely follows the Mediterranean diet, and I eat a lot of spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, beets and dandelion greens, drink beet juice, and lemon juice. (Even before this diagnosis)...

My question is, does anyone think a Water Fast or juice fast would help, or even reverse the condition? I would like to lose some weight as well, but am more concerned with my liver. I have fasted before, and remember feeling so good and energetic. Any opinion you have I'd be glad to hear.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)