CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: genetics and body odor...what will the future be like??

Simi77 Views: 1,080
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,189,919

Re: genetics and body odor...what will the future be like??

I'm not sure how you get funding for genetic research. I'm not even sure what that entails, but as helps here said, it sounds expensive.

However, you could ask a research institute like Monell (at UPenn) or just call around some universities or colleges.

They get private and government funding. If they can't help you, perhaps they could lead you in the right direction?

If you're willing, you could get into some Masters Program and pursue your own research. I don't think you're dreaming, per se. I think there have been studies that have shown connections between ear wax and Body Odor . It is genetic. Race an Body Odor has been covered, too. Many studies have researched Body Odor .

It's considered a severe problem in many parts of of the world, according to research studies. Not severe as in an epidemic, but severe as in an issue to be taken seriously as it has a major impact on your life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)