CureZone   Log On   Join
Update

sargvy Views: 1,155
Published: 7 years ago

Update

I am absolutely peeling free last 6-8 months I don't know if I can use the word cured yet because I am still depending upon bepanthen. I moisturize with bepanthen say like for every 2-3 hours.

Some important obsevation I observed in last 8 months,

There is white gluey thing accumulating in the juction of lips which is trying to eat the healthy lip skin. As long as I am covering my lips with a protective bepanthen, that white material is unable to reach the skin.

This is very important observation. what is that white accumilation? it suggets to me of some microbe might be candida. so guys one thing I am dam sure this white thing is produced inside the mouth is infecting the healthy lip skin.

I used to use antibacterial mouth washes but recently I started getting white covering inside my lip mucosa may be this is all candida. Once I stopped using mouthwash, this white accumilation has dissappeared. So mouth washe might have disturb the healthy bacterial balance and caused the candida species to overgrow. So beware of excessive use of mouthwashes!

This is my condition right now atleast I am 100% peeling free as long as I apply bepanthen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)