CureZone   Log On   Join
Help...Your thoughts needed detoxing prescription drugs

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 669
Published: 17 years ago

Help...Your thoughts needed detoxing prescription drugs

I know this is a stretch.... But I'd like to hear from someone who has had a similar situation and what they did to regain their physical as well as mental health....

First off I have to say that my childhood was not without its problems... So I thought that was the source/only source for my depression... But 3 years ago after watching a health show... I made a connection...

I was on Antibiotics for Acne for at least 8 years...(starting at about 18)I'm sure I didn't take them everyday for that time but you get my drift.. Tetracycoline...

I was told I had IBS in my early 20's then developed allergies, then depression... No medical connection was made... Just oh, his hereditary and here you have to be on this AD for life...

I was on them 18 years.. And just saying that makes me want to choke someone or cry... (as you know...and I do now... No better than a Sugar pill..and all it does is #$@# your life and body.

So now I've been off of them for 4 months...

Over the last year and a half I've done lots of things like change my diet... Not perfect but better... Reduce sugar...except on occasion... Did do the rotation of antifungals etc... Starting that again..

Did a herb colon, cellular, liver cleanse...

Taken probiotics...Primal defense, Healthy trinity ... etc.. Doing more of that now..

Takin 10 32 oz bottles of Noni over the last 6 months..Eat almonds to regulate my sugar... Eating meals or at least trying to that have protein, a bit of carb and good fat.

Take Omega 3's or Cod liver oil or both...

Taking Cal/mag Fizz...Milk Thistle... Co Q 10 and selenium... A good food source vit/min supplement...Take perfect food on occasion to get more veg's...Taking L glutemine on occation..Have taken sweet wheat but not presently...Ginko Biloba... And psyllium with lots of water throughout the day.. And glucosimine chondrotin with msm...on occasion to reverse the bone damage I think these drugs cause...

Have been using a rebounder recently...

Now just purchased chlorella...

I have an appointment with a natural pathic doc... To do hormone, yeast and nutritional work up next month.. Gosh... I wish I'd have started there... I've also recently started looking into EFT...

I want to get these toxins out of my body and I know what I'm doing will, over time... I want them out like yesterday... But I'm also afraid of what might happen if I push my body to much..As I know of someone who went to a clinic and did just that... And she is in severe trouble now...

Any thoughts,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)