CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Opening up this book again, White Coated Tongue IS NOT ALWAYS CANDIDA!! Read my story!

eloah Views: 23,440
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,692,306

Re: Opening up this book again, White Coated Tongue IS NOT ALWAYS CANDIDA!! Read my story!

That is wonderful to hear. Something I was suspect about also. Been taking systemic cleanse for systemic candida since I do get a lot of Sugar in my drinks but am vegetarian so haven't been quite getting all the nutrients I normally did as I have waned on being so anal with dietary practices. Nuts have been virtually cut out of my diet for a good 6 months or so and that is about when I noted this white tongue issue. Zinc is one of those minerals many of us are devoid in at least not getting adequate amounts and my D levels have been down for long while now but I wont take animal D3 there are other sources just haven't been doing all I need to to bring myself back to a state of homeostasis. Something I do need to work on. Herbs are a great love of mine and that I where I prefer to acquire these from. Thanks for the post I found it helpful

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.984 sec, (1)