CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help

iloveamma Views: 1,058
Published: 8 years ago

Please help

I've been given some Iodine from a friend. I researched this therapy years ago. I ordered I odors but it had a bad reaction with me probably because I took too much to start. Anyhow I have hypothyroid.. And twitching and muscle spasms and tingling and nerve pain.. And I've tried many different things. But still it goes on so I wonder if it can be related to Iodine deficiency.. Anyhow that's not my question. I want to take this by the skin so I can monitor what's happening. I've applied three drops to my wrists and rubbed it in and it absorbed. Now I've read from another sight to keep painting it on in a three inch patch until it stays for 24hours.
please tell me what is the easiest and lightest way to take this. My body cannot handle anything aggressive or overwhelming.
How can I apply this 2% Lugols on my skin to be effective for thyroid treatment. Thanks...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)