CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What's the best way to help cleanse for constipation- Supplements & better diet not working

shotsee Views: 2,931
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,199,489

Re: What's the best way to help cleanse for constipation- Supplements & better diet not working

Hi Boz,

Well, you definitely appear to be "between a rock and a hard place [health-wise]!" I'm sorry.

500 milligrams is very little. I ingest well in excess of 100 times that amount every day, and have done so for many, many years. Result to me: Virtually perfect health without the need of doctors or drugs [ever].

I can only encourage you, Boz, to persevere in cleaning out/up your GI tract [at a pace you can "live" with]. I do believe your future health prospects definitely depend upon accomplishing that!

If your vitamin C bottle says it is ascorbic acid, then it is [almost assuredly] the correct vitamin C, i.e. L-ascorbic acid.

I wish you the very best of success, Boz, in resolving your current health issue [and gaining better health in all areas of your body].

Sincerely,

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

7.156 sec, (1)