CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine for muscle pain/healing?

mitchi Views: 4,557
Published: 7 years ago

Iodine for muscle pain/healing?

I've solved many of my health problems so far using diet and supplements. I have however failed to heal my muscle injuries. These injuries were caused by overtraining on my part last year and they are very persistent. So far, I have cured most of the pain using Trigger point massages and better nutrition. I also think taking Iodine internally helped with muscle relaxation and smoothness, more so than magnesium did. Right now I have decided to stop taking Iodine for some time to enjoy my results and also because lately I was sleeping only 5 hours a night because of the energy surplus. And I was only taking 8 drops of nascent a day, not the big doses some of you guys are taking!
I still have some muscle pain related to the forearm extensor muscles. The extensor digitorum muscle specifically. This muscle does all the work with finger extension and individual fingers. What happens is that extending and closing my fingers produces pain. Typing on a keyboard also produces pain. It's not bad enough that I can't type this text right now and enjoy most of life but I couldn't write a book, if you see what I mean.

Some questions :
Would taking Iodine topically on the muscle help? I read that muscles use iodine, and since I was most certainly iodine deficient, maybe my muscles were too.
How much should I put on it? I guess I should use my Lugol 2% for this. Alcohol nascent iodine would not work?

Should I keep taking some internal iodine, even though I am satisfied with my gains. I think I can maintain them with salt.

Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)