CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anybody been cured by Dr Lam?

rapunzelstudio Views: 1,109
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,199,945

Re: Has anybody been cured by Dr Lam?

lol true! So here it goes...
2 years ago I was training hard, not eating enough and working too hard. I crashed. My oriental med Dr tested me & said it was my adrenals and ovaries. I did not really understand what that meant but my cycle stopped(never came back)at that time from the AF. So I went to a bio identical Dr who injected me with estrogen pellets which caused me to gain weight in the 6 weeks it loads in your system plus sever heart palpitations & tachy at 4am (not every night with the tachy)This Dr said the hormones would quiet my adrenals and what a mess he made! Anyway, I still have palps 24/7 and tachy at night after a hard work day. My latest Dr has given me compounded t3t4 which helps the palps but i still get them and its a year and a half later plus I still get the breathlessness that accompanies it. Best I can think is I have stage 3 AF & the stupendous amount of estrogen he injected caused all of this. I do occasionally have to take a beta blocker but I would rather just get healthy again.I have super low (almost non existent)estrogen and super high progesterone in my system. My thyroids are normal now due to the t3t4 & I have low magnesium as well (which i am supplementing 800 a day) but wonder what could I do? Cleansing? Electrolytes? Acupuncture?
Any help to get rid of the palps please. I would be eternally grateful. Hugs

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)