CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NAC showed strong positive effects first few weeks but diminished function afterwards

phoenixceliac Views: 3,220
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,200,748

Re: NAC showed strong positive effects first few weeks but diminished function afterwards

There's a lot I could say but will try to be brief and let you ask any follow-up questions you want to.

I've struggled with my health for many years. Went on a gluten free diet which made a huge difference. However, migraines and fatigue became big issues and got worse over time. Saw drs. who treated me for hypothyroidism and then for adrenal fatigue. Finally found hair testing through Analytical Research Labs, www.arltma.com.

I read in your earlier posts that you use a different lab. I don't know anything about that one, but I trust ARL completely, and they don't wash the hair in the labs, which seems to be important. I work with a practitioner who uses ARL, and I send him my hair tests and get a discount on supplements that the lab makes.

While my initial test showed high copper, it also revealed lots of imbalances. It revealed a calcium shell, very slow oxidation, Sugar imbalances, sluggish thyroid and adrenals, very poor digestion, etc. While I looked at my high copper symptoms as being the main issue, obviously, my body was sick in many other ways.

My supplements are based on my most recent retests, and my practitioner doesn't want me to add in any others without asking him because every random supplement we try (which I was guilty of) alters the body chemistry. My diet is for a slow oxidizer so I try to stick to it. Also, he stresses getting plenty of rest (in bed early) and taking naps as needed because it takes energy for the body to heal. I do coffee enemas daily, and they are amazing!! I also do a single-red infrared bulb shining on my belly every day.

The two basic components of nutritional balancing (which is what the program is called) are remineralization and detoxification of the body. People with chronically poor health need both aspects.

Spend some time looking at ARL's site and Dr. Larry Wilson's, www.drlwilson.com. He trained the practitioner that I use. Also, the Nutritional Balancing forum here has lots of good info. Feo has posted lots of stuff there about his journey with high copper and adrenals issues. He is making great progress. I am also progress, but the coffee enemas started bringing out a major parasite infestation (which I never knew I had) so my progress is somewhat slower. However, my phosphorous which indicates digestive fire has soared into the ideal range. I stayed in the basement for the first few years on this program. I think eradicating the majority of parasites has made that happen. So a very encouraging thing since good digestion is key to overall good health.

I always try to be brief but can't seem to. Anyway, hope this offers you things to look into.

phoenixceliac

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.125 sec, (2)