CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NAC showed strong positive effects first few weeks but diminished function afterwards

overtheedge Views: 3,392
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,200,891

Re: NAC showed strong positive effects first few weeks but diminished function afterwards

I did coffee enemas a long time ago and, while nothing ever came of it, they were rather spaced out so I don't really know how effective they could be. I'm in a predicament these days where altering my diet is out of the question so it will be a while before I can experiment in that area.

I started taking NAC because I read posts by Newport and Laredo7, both concerning copper toxicity, that said NAC could be an excellent tool for recovery.

The way NAC works on me is curious, it has increased my sex drive and I'm noticing more and more that on those days where I use that drive I have real energy and sanctuary from the usual feelings of illness. It's like right after cllmax I immediately feel good for the rest of the day, this never happened before I started taking the NAC.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)