CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NAC showed strong positive effects first few weeks but diminished function afterwards

phoenixceliac Views: 3,188
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,200,962

Re: NAC showed strong positive effects first few weeks but diminished function afterwards

Again, I can't speak to results using NAC.

I guess my main message to you is to look at copper toxicity, not as a single isolated issue, but as part of the "big picture" of your health. If you do some research on the two sites I mentioned, you will see that copper toxicity doesn't develop in a vacuum. There is usually a lot going on for it to begin causing symptoms. I have likely had high copper most of my life, but I didn't develop the migraines, spaciness, fatigue until the last 12 years or so.

Nutritional balancing offers a more complete diagnosis and blueprint for healing. Whereas just focusing on being copper toxic doesn't. You can cut back on copper toxic foods and drink spring water, rather than water from copper pipes. Those can help, and I have made those changes. But unless you address all the mineral imbalances, I doubt that significant progress can be made. Zinc is low if copper is high, for example. On a NB program, zinc will be supplemented. But I wouldn't do it on my own because the amount of zinc is important. Again, the hair tests indicate how much should be given. There is a certain ratio that is looked at to determine how much.

Have you had a chance to look at the sites yet?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)