CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NAC showed strong positive effects first few weeks but diminished function afterwards

Sherpa Views: 3,148
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,200,646

Re: NAC showed strong positive effects first few weeks but diminished function afterwards

Overtheedge,

Hey .. yeah.. I took NAC for several months and I got an energy boost at first, then it became much less noticeable. It really did help with my anxious thoughts & OCD. I attribute it to enhanced glutathione production and glutimate-GABA balance.

Now I am doing a "methylation protocol" with help from the good folks at the Phoenix Rising forum. In a nutshell, it's taking combination of methylcobalmin B12 and methylfolate in an attempt to restart the body's natural production of glutathione and other methinone,etc.

I am having a mostly successful start with these supplements, and I have been able to discontinue taking the NAC. My mood, energy and OCD reduction remains just as good or better.

Any doctor should be able to order a test. A web search for "discount lab tests" will show you where to order some.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)