CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First Consult with Dr Lam...anyone else with same experience

Sherpa Views: 2,692
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,201,835

Re: First Consult with Dr Lam...anyone else with same experience

I only did one phone consult with Dr. Lam. I was not a good fit for his consulting practices and prices (private label supplements, mandatory weekly consults) and he did seem a bit abrasive... But I still have a huge amount of respect for him.

I was, however, a 'typical' AFS case who responded very well to his supplements &treatment philosophy.

His heart is good , his pricing is supply (extremely few experts) and demand (high) based. This is an incredibly complex condition most Dr.'s wouldn't or couldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. His overall supplement & recovery knowledge is higher than almost anyone else out there. His knowledge (from his book and website) really helped me. I was able to navigate the maze on my own but could have done it better and faster with expert help, maybe cutting month or years off my recovery. I did a lot of fumbling and stumbling.

Also the maze is too damn complicated for some patients to figure out... with or without intense brain fog, etc. Not to mention that "becoming your own Dr. lam", learning medicine and nutrition and endocrinology in order to treat myself, was extremely stressful to do while ill.

It just depends on how resourceful and research savvy you are, how much you can afford to spend, how little you can afford to mess up or be sick.

Not an easy decision, best of luck with whatever you decide!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)