CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Albendazole die off takes 4-7 days?

commonknowledge Views: 3,811
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,207,103

Re: Albendazole die off takes 4-7 days?

username

thank you, this is awesome and very informative post. good stuff. i dont know where to start .....

Well I guess ima add the msm ill pick that up tomorrow. Your definitely right about the vit d i took like 8000 right now because my vit d levels are at 30 and they need to be at 70. so 7k-10k a day should pull it up. I didnt know bendazole sits for 2weeks tho.... thats probably how it kills it builds up in the system and starts killing bugs.. hey, i had what you were talking about. last night I couldnt take my bendazole again because i already took some and i wanted to because i was having crazy crawling so I took some ivermectin instead and my chest was about to explode lol. I woke up in the morning with holes in my chest. let me repeat, there were holes all over my upper left chest with other red bite marks on my abs, right chest, and a red rash like area. I think the iver cause something to leave. well thanks to your post i know what ima do now.... the msm, stay on the bendazole and pop some iver here and there. The iver is strong as hell. My gut gets bloated, liver burns, its stroong..... I put some iver on my finger and i seen a worm in my left arm start to run under my skin. as far as the doctors i could never get anywhere with them. they just wouldnt believe me and i couldnt get the test to crack a positive. I dont know what wrong with me still i could have lyme IDK. But thanks again glad to hear your doing well. Ima try to get in your shoes....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)